***NOTICE*** This site is in no way endorsed by, related to, or in any other way affiliated with Shopify.com or Shopify Inc.
  • Matt Stefanik
    Want to get feedback from the community about your store - how it looks, how it functions, how it could be improved, etc.? Feel free to post it in a new thread in this category!
  • Teressa Mann
    Would like some feedback on my store please. www.biggiftstore.com
  • Nick Raushenbush

Looks like you have a cute store, and you're off to a great start. I think your styling (colors, fonts, etc.) could use improvement, and you may want to consider how you structure your homepage.

I wrote this piece a while back about 9 Features of a Great eCommerce Homepage

Want to give that a read and email me if you have any questions?
  • Judy York
    My store name is: Yarn And Hook Designs by Judy York. I would like to post my store and get some feedback. I created this home business from a request of my daughter in law. She sent me a pictures before Christmas saying; this is what I want for Christmas, and I know you can make it! I started out with making a line of Messy Bun Beanies. Then wanted to expand on a product line that would sell year round. I was watching YouTube for ideas and when I found a infant Tulle dress, I said: "I can make that!" I have just recently established my store on Facebook.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Shopifyers!

Please feel free to browser the Shopifyers forum but you must sign up or sign in to make posts and comment.