***NOTICE*** This site is in no way endorsed by, related to, or in any other way affiliated with Shopify.com or Shopify Inc.
  • Matt Stefanik
    Most people on Shopify know about the Shopify themes marketplace, but I don't think it's the best place to find new themes. Check out https://themeforest.net/category/ecommerce/shopify, which is where I found my theme, "Queen Shop." Most themes are $56 (as opposed to $140+), well supported, and have many of the bells and whistles you need.
  • DropshipDan
    Thanks Matt, it's helpful to know that Shopify customers are not being forced to buy from just one place. That's not good for support or pricing.
  • MyStur
    Hi Matt! Can someone please tell me what is the best theme for shopify that includes everything what you described in shopify store reviews?
    add to card big button, shopping cart (on top some products to offer), etc...
    I'm looking through thousands of themes on themeforest and there is no final decision for me yet.
    Thanks for answer and best regards
  • Matt Stefanik
    Yeah Themeforest is where I recommend looking. There's so many to pick from, it just depends on what type of store you have. I suggest picking a theme that is at least 6 months to 1 year old, has plenty of reviews and sales, and is updated within the last month.
  • MyStur
    Perfect, i will look into that.
  • livingit
    Looking for a recommendation for a multi seller or mulit vendor marketplace type "theme" vs an app..
  • Alfonso Gonzalez
    Just keep in mind that sometimes less is more, don't try to pick a theme with a lot of distractions that will prevent a customer from purchasing something from your store.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Shopifyers!

Please feel free to browser the Shopifyers forum but you must sign up or sign in to make posts and comment.