***NOTICE*** This site is in no way endorsed by, related to, or in any other way affiliated with Shopify.com or Shopify Inc.
  • Nick Fielding
    Here's a list of things I like to have in place on my product pages, for optimizing conversions:

• large, clear product image on white background (with images from all angles if relevant)
    • clear price, and clear "compared at" price - showing a discount
    • easily accessible size guide (for apparel)
    • concise, clear, benefit driven 3 bullet-point product description (more if the product warrants it)
    • LARGE "Add To Cart" button in a color the STANDS OUT
    • countdown timer (if relevant) beneath the Add To Cart button
    • trust badges beneath the countdown timer
    • related products widget underneath
    • product reviews (as soon as you get them)

And of course - test the product pages on mobile! Make sure they look just as good, and that it's just as simple for the customer to add to cart.

Add your own conversion optimizers for the product page below!
  • DropshipDan
    I add tabs to mine to include a brief summary of the shipping, returns and guarantees so the visitor doesn't need to leave the product page for all the important info.
  • Matt Stefanik
    Good idea. Keeps it all in the same view too as opposed to scrolling for the same info.
  • Tamari98
    Hi, what will be the best app for that?
  • Matt Stefanik
    Not sure if there is an app for that, rather it's a function of the theme itself. You can probably hire a developer from Upwork to accomplish this for you though.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Shopifyers!

Please feel free to browser the Shopifyers forum but you must sign up or sign in to make posts and comment.